How to schedule an Evaluation
- Obtain a referral from you Medical provider or Physician.
- Ask your insurance provider about direct access.
- Contact your workers compensation or Central California Alliance representative to be seen at VPPT.
- Stop by our location or give us a call to set up your 1 hour evaluation.
The Day of your Evaluation
- Please arrive no later than 20 minutes prior to your scheduled evaluation. This is to allow for paperwork and so your Doctor of Physical Therapy can see you at your established time.
- Wear loose fitting and/or comfortable clothing so a complete and thorough evaluation can be performed.
- At the conclusion of your Evaluation the Doctor of Physical therapy will develop and provide a plan of care including frequency as well as a detailed home exercise program to fit your needs. This will be your chance to ask any and all questions you may have regarding your condition, and your course of care with us.
What to bring with you
- A Valid Photo ID
- Current and up to date Insurance card
- Information related to your injury or workers compensation claim.
- Referral from you Physician
- Cash pay rates are available, no referral required!
Visit Our Location:
1180 W. Olive Ave
Merced, Ca Suite I
Hours of Operation
Monday 8:00 – 5:00PM
Tuesday 8:00 – 7:00PM
Wednesday 8:00 – 5:00PM
Thursday 8:00 – 7:00PM
Friday. 8:00 – 5:00PM